How to added FIFA 20 Points / Cards described for all consoles
How to added FIFA 20 Points for the PS4?
1. Open a Sony Network Entertainment account on PSN (or use your existing Sony Entertainment Network account).
2. Select the PlayStation®Store icon on the PS4™ system home screen.
2. Go to the Playstion Icon on the PS4 Home Screen
3. On PlayStation®Store, select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu.
4. Enter the FIFA 19 Points code or PSN Prepaid code.
5. Once the code has been entered correctly, select Continue on the dialog box.
6. Select Confirm to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service.
7. Select Continue to complete code redemption.
Please note that the code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
Web Browser Steps
1. Go to http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com.
2. Create a Sony Entertainment Network account (or log in using an existing Sony Entertainment Network or PlayStation®Network account).
3. Select Redeem Prepaid Card
How to added FIFA 20 Points Xbox One?
While Using Internet Browser:
You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Microsoft gift cards and Xbox Live Gold subscription cards, through a web browser and use them immediately. Here’s how:
1. In a browser, go to Redeem code, and then select Sign In.
2. Enter the 25-character prepaid code, and then select Redeem.
While using Xbox one Console:
You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Microsoft gift cards and Xbox Live Gold subscription cards, on your Xbox One console and use them immediately. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Home. Make sure you’re signed in to the Microsoft account for which you want to redeem the code.
2. On the Home screen, scroll right and select the Microsoft Store icon.
3. Select Use a code.
4. Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your 25-character code on the Redeem your code or gift cardscreen, and then select Next to finalize your redemption. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
Once your code is redeemed, you’ll receive a confirmation message
How to added FIFA 20 Points on Nintendo Switch
1. Select your Profile Page from the Home screen on your Nintendo Switch. It’s in the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Select User Settings.
3. Scroll down and select Nintendo eShop Settings.
4. Select Add Funds.
5. Select Credit Card or Nintendo eShop Card (if you’re adding a gift card).
6. Select an amount. You can add $10, $20, $50, or $100.
7. Enter your credit (or eShop) card information.
8. Select Next
9. Check to make sure your information is correct and then select confirm.
10. Select Add to finish the process.
Your credit card information is not stored in your account. You’ll have to re-enter the data each time you want to add funds.
How to added FIFA 20 Points PC
Follow the steps below to activate your Origin code:
1. Open Origin and log into your excisting Origin Account.
2. In the Left Upper Corner Click on Origin and then click on Redeem Product Code
3. Added Your code in the Product Code Bar and click on next to redeem.
4. The FIFA 19 Coins Card or Prepaid Card should now be activated!